CHEFLUX Manual – XV 393
The Unox ChefLux combi steamers in price/quality ratio are unique. A complete modern concept developed with the idea that cooking with the latest technologies must be achievable for every company.
The Cheflux XV 393 – 5 GN 1/1 Electric convection oven, is the latest addition to the ChefLux range. The combi steamer has a number of patented features and functions. These features include AIR.Plus – technology guaranteeing a uniform distribution of air and heat inside the chamber, DRY.Plus – technology providing instant moisture extraction from the chamber, STEAM.Plus – possibility of manual steam injection, even during the steam cooking process, Protek.SAFE – this technology eliminates unwanted energy losses and thereby reducing power consumption. The Cheflux XV 393 is also equipped with other practical and innovative features such as functions for continuous operation INF, safety thermostat, hinged inner glass for easy maintenance, low weight – using modern materials, halogen lighting within interior chamber.
- Reversing fan motors
- High-performance moisture removal
- Manual steam
- Permanently cool exterior glass and exterior surfaces
- Display of remaining cooking time
- Patented door: door lock position at 60 °; 120 °; 180 °
- Rounded cavity made of stainless steel
- Interior lighting: Halogen lamps
- Easy to clean: hinged inner pane
- Cooking with Convection: 30 ° C – 260 ° C
- Cooking with Convection & Humidification: 48 ° C – 260 ° C
- Maximum preheating temperature: 260 ° C