WHEN: 21st April 2015 from 6:30pm
WHERE: Grinders Garage, 204 Norton St, Leichhardt NSW
ENTRY: Min $10 donation
Come and be a part of THE WORLD’S (not) RICHEST BARISTA COMPETITION ($50 entry), TRIANGULATION (whiskey and coffee), RAFFLES, INSTANT PRIZES, ONLINE AUCTION ITEMS, BOOZE AND GRUB!
The devastation of Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu has sent the country into a cry out for desperate help. With over 80% of the population affected by the Cyclone, we need to do our bit to help raise much needed funds for the community of Vanuatu. With the full extent of the damage to coffee plantations is not yet known, it is estimated a 2 year process to allow for regrowth, with no new growth coming on. This is our chance to raise not only awareness to the situation, but provide funds to other sources such as water, food and much much more.
Therefore, Grinders Coffee in association with ASCA NSW and some wonderful sponsors will be holding a fundraiser event to help get this started! The invitation is open to anyone and everyone! Bring a friend, bring many friends! All we ask is a small donation on the door, and let us do the rest! We will be aiming to raise funds throughout the evening but need your help to make this a success.
Some items as prizes and auction items inc:
1. Signed Wallabies Jersey in frame courtesy of the Australian Rugby Union
2. Flights, Accommodation, entry to café biz and tickets to all the master classes for 2 persons courtesy of Virgin Australia and café culture magazine
3. NIKON D3200 SLR camera provided by NIKON and Harvey Norman Bondi Westfield’s
4. Professional Photo-shoot for your Café from Paul Heath Photography
5. Chocolate Hampers provided by Treats From Home
6. Capsule Coffee Machine and 6 Months’ supply of capsules on behalf of Grinders Coffee
7. 2 x $200 Peter Alexander Gift Cards from Grinders Coffee
8. Award Winning Books by Smudge Publications
9. Brewing equipment from Bodum and much much more!
Entry for the night – Donation (min $10 entry please.. but definitely not limited to this) incl. alcohol, soft drinks, food and snacks! (Must be over 18 for any alcohol consumption).
Entry into the W(not)RBC – $50 and must pre-register through Shae Macnamara, with very limited spots! firstname.lastname@example.org