The Australasian Café School is now open and conducting classes for persons who want to start their own café business.
The school runs a week long course, once a month, giving the participants the right technical skills, including practical café beverage courses, during this period.
Coffee is a big part of the café business, and our expert barista trainers will give the latest industry techniques in café coffee presentation. The school is fitted out with the latest café equipment supplied from the world’s leading agents and machine manufacturers, which will all be used in practical lessons during the training program.
5 Days Practical and Theory Components
• Master coffee economics through practical hands on training
• Build a tailored café business plan – from start up to success
• Learn to design profitable menus
• Customer service skills and human resource
• Australian nationally recognised accredited elements (prepare and serve food and
• Modules designed for corporate education
The school is run by a team with over 25 years in cafe training and in partnership with the American Barista School, which has been running courses in Portland, Oregon for new café owners for over ten years. The lesson format has been developed specifically for the Australian market by the experienced training team at Café Culture International.
ENQUIRE TODAY: email firstname.lastname@example.org with promocode [MYYEAR] to receive a special offer for January and February courses!
The training school is also taking training enquires for the following programs, which can be designed and delivered in the following modules:
• Specialty Barista Training
• Supplier Coffee Introduction Courses
• Coffee Machine Technician Courses
• Coffee Representative Business Sales Training Modules
• Food Handling Supervisor’s Certificates
• Industry Pop Ups, including Product Launches.
The school is located in the CBD of Port Macquarie, NSW Australia and is close to shops, cafés and accommodation houses.